John's Scratch Tutorials and Edits

No Comments
Here are my first 6 Scratch Progams.

(1. Animate Your Name)


Here is my edit. I changed the background, added sounds to the letters, and made them rotate.



(2. Make it Fly)


 Here is my edit, I changed the background, made the hippo movable with the direction keys (up,left,down,right), and made the clouds and the buildings move.




(3. Make Music)


Here is my edit, I added sounds to the conga and tabla drums (space,up,right,down, arrows), and I added a rhythm of music to the hip hop sprite (left key).


(4. Race To The Finish) [press spacebar]







 (5. Hide and Seek Game)

[press on the sprite as soon as you see him and the score will increase]



(6. Create a Pong Game)

 [press the green bar to bounce the ball back and increase the score]



























Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments

Post a Comment